PERSONAL GOALS

                               15th of November we did presentation about our further goals.last weak madam Ms. sarasi said that make a further goals poster, get in next week ppd period and next week you present it like a presentation.
                           So  I made a poster included my family,educational,career,financial, happy goals of my.tThere are  In 2022  I will start my job as software Engineer at wso2,In 2023 I will by a car,In  2024 I will marry,In 2025 I will fly india with my familtIn 2030 I will have 2 childern, In 2032 I will be a professional software Engineer in Software field.  I want to be a good daughter for my parent,good  wife for husband and good mother for my childern. I want to get happy and comfortable life to their.   I want to spend my life happly,healthy. That are my goals...
                          Madam discus with us what is the goals, what must included it.Time is the most important thing in goals.we wanted to plan our further including time.
                         In my time I present my goals presentation.after doing all the presentation madam advise us what are the defects of our presentation And madam said that we must have to religious goals. 
                


          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog